Sunday, June 26, 2011

June 25, 2011


Apple: One of my favorite days of this semester and maybe even all my days of being in school. Started off the day with my softball team winning the championships! I got a double and a walk. Going to the african club and playing soccer. I scored a goal!! That soccer class is coming in handy. We also played volleyball and dodgeball. Then I went to Rexburg Rapids with Kristina and Kaitlyn!!! Loved the lazy river. The water was so great. Then I went to the dance show with Julie, Kristina, Kim, Rachel and Laura. The show was the best one I have ever seen at BYUI. Hillary did such an amazing job! So much fun in the SUN!! I want it to be summer forever.

...Oh and Jared finally proposed!

Lemon: Im sad softball is over. The slide should have been a lot faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment