Apple: Today I loved the fact that I slept until 9:45 and I did NOT go to class and I did NOT do any homework. I LOVE Summer!!! And 6 more days until I go to San Diego
Lemon: This evening I did not know what to do so I went for a little bike ride and then I stopped at the alpine gym. I was just doing light cardio and then I saw lightning. That is when I thought to myself: Crap. I biked here and it will be pouring when I go home. But there is an apple in here I saw a new episode of the office. So I left expecting to be soaked. Alas it had stopped raining, I did not think my bike would be wet because it was under a huge tree. Boy was I wrong. It was wet but not from the rain... the sprinklers got to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment