Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 3, 2010

Apple: The sneezing baby panda on youtube
I watched it like 20 times and laughed so hard my sides hurt but I could not stop. Pure laughing for 10 minutes. And this is not a joke about how long I laughed. funny!

Lemon: Huge Lemon- I put a night mask cream on my face. It is white. It was on a huge portion of my forehead and my nose. I did not realized until after I got to the gym and changed and was about to leave the locker room. That is what I get for going to the gym before 6am.
Why did the locker room lady tell me. Good thing I only saw about 10 other people from my apartment to the locker room on campus.

2 comments:

  1. I love the sneezing panda on youtube. At first it gave me mini heart attack but then i was cracking up laughing. It was too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little video clips make me laugh for hours. Although this panda video is hard to quote.

    ReplyDelete